Dated 26th August 2021
1. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide eLearn with Amy with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when You:
• Register online to our online store or/and place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily sign up to our newsletter, send as an inquiry or other message through our webpages or by e-mail.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
2. What information we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for many purposes, such as, to:
◦ Send you information about your account and order
◦ Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
◦ Process payments and prevent fraud
◦ Set up your account for our store
◦ Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
◦ Improve our store offerings
◦ Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
• If you create an account, we will store your name, address and email which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
• We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
• We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We accept payments in our web-shop and for webinar registrations through PayPal and Stripe, both worldwide used secured services. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
3.1. Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
• Unique payment identifier
• Payment provider identifier
3.2. How payment providers PayPal and Stripe uses our data
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
You will also find more details about Woo Commerce’s payment providers here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/privacy-payments/#woocommerce-gateway-paypal-express-checkout
4. What systems we use to collect and store your personal data
We also use Google Analytics to analyze the customers behavior into our web-pages and Web-shop.
5. How do we store your data?
Our Company stores your personal data at the services we use, for example, WordPress (WooCommerce, Mail Chimp etc. other plugins), Accounting system and e-mail.
We hope you understand that the transmission of information via the internet, any systems, email, is not completely secure. But we will do our best to protect your personal information while you are using our services, contact us or we store information about you. We can’t guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services we use, you provide to us over email or any other channel you are contacting us. Please notice, that any transmission of information is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we are using appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, miss-use and unauthorized use, access or modification or theft.
We use encryption to keep your data private in transit using SSL/TLS protocol (HTTPS)
7. What are your data protection rights?
eLearn with Amy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access– You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
9. Privacy policies of other websites
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
11. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com